Enjoy one-on-one instruction in the privacy of your home with one of our skilled instructors. Private lessons are a great way to receive specialized help on potty training, not jumping on people, come when called, and many more obedience fundamentals.
Private Lesson Pricing
Private lessons may be scheduled one at a time, or as packages. As of November 1, 2018, private lesson pricing is as follows:
- Pay as You Go (Per Lesson) - $95
- Package of 5 Lessons (10% off - must be used in 3 months) - $427.50
- Package of 10 Lessons (15% off - must be used in 6 months) - $807.50
- Package of 20 Lessons (20% off - must be used in 12 months) - $1520
Individual lessons and packages must be prepaid. After you purchase a package, the computer scheduling software will keep track of how many lessons you have used, and the date on which lesson availability expires.
Private Lesson Scheduling
Private Lesson Guidelines
1. If you register for a private lesson(s) online, you should receive a confirmation email from West Palm Dog. Please email email@example.com if you do not receive this email. You may also request an invoice from this address if you'd like to be billed directly for lessons.
2. Please start to feed your dog by hand at least 20 pieces of dog food or small treats daily. Say the word “Yes” just before you give your dog the food or treat.
4. Please do not feed your dog for 4-6 hours prior to the appointment, even if you believe he or she is always hungry.
5. Please supply the trainer with 30-50 small, soft, tasty training treats or pieces of meat or cheese.
6. Please have your dog on leash or securely crated when the trainer enters your home. The trainer does not need to see behaviors like jumping up or barking to help you. If you would like, you may send video prior to the appointment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Your trainer may have a collar or harness available for you to purchase after your appointment, or in subsequent appointments. You will be invoiced by Marti Hohmann/West Palm Dog LLC via PayPal for this purchase.
8. Please do not give your trainer cash or checks or book subsequent appointments directly with the trainer. Please do not share a personal cell phone number with the trainer.
9. Subsequent appointments with the trainer (or another West Palm Dog trainer) must be made through Ellen at 321-363-7262. You may also call Marti Hohmann at 561-906-2830 or email email@example.com to request an appointment.
10. Please be aware that trainers are available only at designated times of the week. If you would like to book a lesson, please do so at least 48 hours prior to the date of your choice.
11. As of November 1, 2018, private lesson pricing is as follows:
- Pay as You Go (Per Lesson) $95
- Package of 5 Lessons – 10% off $427.50 Must be used in 3 months
- Package of 10 Lessons – 15% off $807.50 Must be used in 6 months
- Package of 20 Lessons – 20% off $1520 Must be used in 12 months
Individual lessons and packages must be prepaid.
12. Kindly give 48 hours’ notice if you need to reschedule your appointment. Call Ellen at 321-363-7262
13. West Palm Dog does not intervene in cases of dog aggression, thunderstorm phobia, separation anxiety, or other instances of canine behavior issues. We offer this referral if you need help with behavior issues:
Florida Veterinary Behavior Service
14. West Palm Dog trainers do not use electronic (“shock”) collars.